General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Bramblys Grange Medical Practice has ensured that it meets its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can find out more about the GDPR here:
You can view our draft detailed privacy notices via the dedicated tab within this “Medical Record” section.
- Our Personal Data Breach Policy
- Our Right of Access (SAR) Policy
- Our Right to Object Policy
- Our Data Protection Impact Policy
- Our Data Protection Policy
We will ensure that patients of Bramblys Grange Medical Practice are made aware of their rights under the new legislation and that the surgery meets its responsibilities under the GDPR.
You have the right to both:
- Opt out of any of the data sharing schemes
- Opt back into any of the data sharing schemes (that you may have already opted out of)