If you suspect you have symptoms (temperature above 37.8 degrees and/or a new continuous cough) you should self-isolate for a minimum of 7 days.
Please do not present at the practice.
- Please bear with the reception staff if call waiting times increase. Reception staff have been instructed to ask questions regarding any symptoms to provide GPs with as much information as possible.
- We have stopped the use of online booking for face to face appointments following Government and Public Health Guidelines.
- We have temporarily removed the use of self-check-in facilities to further mitigate the risk of cross-infection.
- We will not be providing Coronavirus testing as Primary Care do not have the capability to do this.
- Please ensure the practice has your current mobile number or e-mail address to ensure we are able to communicate with you effectively
- We will not be providing fit for work or fit to fly certificates for patients with Coronavirus.
- Prescription will either be sent to a pharmacy of your choice or sent directly to you. Patients will not be able to collect these from the practice as we look to reduce footfall into the practice to help contain the spread of Coronavirus.
- Fit Notes will be sent to you – once again these will not be able to be collected from the practice.
For more information on this use of your personal data please visit: www.ico.org.uk.